Tuesday 28 February 2012

Lost my Mojo.

I've found of late I cant write music anymore.
I cant set my mind to it.
Every time I sit down, and get to it my mind goes blank.
I cant focus.
No matter how hard I try.
Nothing.
I cant seem to get a beat in my head.
No riffs.
Nothing.
I cant seem to make anything.
It sounds self pitying I know.
But it's gone.
This month I haven't really touched my guitars.
I've been dusting therm today.
I picked one up and couldn't think of anything to play.
So back it goes.
Think I need a direction to go in.
But I cant find that either.
I think I want to make some beats.
Something in the vein of Royksopp or Portishead.
They might be a bit out of my league.
But I need a challenge.
Something to get me going.
If it works I'll post the results if their any good.
If their not, they'll get deleted.
Like so many others over the past month.
Not that I'm self pitying or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment