Saturday 3 March 2012

Fuck my carbon foot print

I like the Smiths.
There I said it.
I feel better.
I dont like Morrissey.
As a full time Butcher I cant stand the pillock.
Meat is murder.
Then why are our courts not filled with Butchers?
The man is a tool.
Stoping a gig because someone was eating a bacon sandwich.
Which by the way is a work of genius.
I also like U2.
But not Bono.
If your going to have a go and say that we should all reduce our carbon foot prints,
dont fly your hat around the world just because you forgot it.
It would have been cheaper to buy a new hat.
Let alone the huge fucking hole in the atmosphere.
I havent been abroad in decades.
There are a hand full of Coldplay songs I kinda like.
but,
Chris Martin.
I cant look at him with out bile rising.
Their new video where their dressed as Elephants.
Theres one scene that goes straight through me.
The whole thing it could have been anybody in that suit.
But you know its him.
To prove it,
and show of that he can ride a unicycle,
he takes the head of.
Hey look, its Chris Martin, isn't he smart.
He's the teachers pet of the music world.
Which is funny because he plagiarised some of his songs.
Just ask Joe Satriani.
Normally that would get you fucked by city and guilds.
The reason I love to hate these guys.
Because deep down their better than me.
Their at least trying to save the world.
Their trying to make it a better place.
Problem is their all smug git's.
Also their stinking rich.
Its easy for them to donate money.
They have to much already.
If I was earning thousands in royalties a week I'd donate some too.
They also have the perfect platform to help the world.
Being media darlings and all.
And i hate them for it.
I cant stand seeing them being better than me.
...
But are they.
Are they covering up for something?
Are they over compensating?
I bet they are.
Morrissey.
He kills cows for fun with claw hammers.
Bono.
He had his hat all along. He just wanted to show of how stupidly rich he is by burning another hole in the atmosphere.
And Chris Martin.
I've never seen him and Jack the Ripper in the same room together, have you?
I think the police should look in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment