Monday 26 March 2012

Two times lucky

I went to another wedding this weekend.
Im not going to review the music.
Their was more at this one I liked.
Something odd happened the day before.
The bassist from my first band asked me if I want to jam like old times sometime.
In the space of one month.
Both on eves of weddings.
I've been invited to jam with bassists looking to start new projects.
Are weddings good luck for me?
Or is it my suit?
Needless to say I'm excited about it.
By summer,
if I really am lucky,
I could be in two bands.
One goth the other punk.
That would be fantastic.
Im already thinking to far ahead of my self.
What band will play live first?
What will our first set be like?
Where will it be?
...
Will it even happen?
...
I'm going to make it happen.
...
...
...
1. The Clash - Rock the Casbah
2.  Journey - Dont stop believing
3. Queen - Its a kinda magic
...
Sorry couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment