Sunday 1 January 2012

New year, new music

Since this is the start of a new year its time for new things.
Hi my name is Karl and I'm a twenty eight year old half decent musician. I'm not being modest. I'm about half as good as I should be.
I like to think off my self as a jack of all trades...
master of none.
I can play guitar and bass.
I can play piano and harmonica.
I can also play a mean stylophone.
I make up for my lack of skill with a strong determination.
I cant shred, but I can play most of the Deftones back catalogue.
I've been in and out of bands since I was sixteen.
I haven't been able to form a band since my last one imploded about a year ago.
I think I'm getting to my music sell by date.
So I thought I should take to the internet to rant about the state of modern music, post demos, bands I love and hate and go on about the bands I was in like the drunk old roadies you see in the punk bars that hide in out hometowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment